The children have had quite a productive morning! Caitlin and Esaias went to a craft session at New Holland School, while Nathan and I sat at the table and drew each other pictures. He was also helped by Lewis to make a puppet using one of my Creative Memories pens; you know the ones that retail around £3 a pen!! Anyhow, when I dropped Caitlin and Esaias off at the craft session I was struck with terrible indecision...should I stay or should I go? All the other parents were leaving their children; but being so used to having three young children who require parental supervision at these types of events, I am finding it difficult to cope with leaving children, because of course they are no longer small children! Excited by the idea of leaving them and spending some one to one time with Nathan, but torn by the prospect of crafting with them, I wish I could be cloned like Dolly the Sheep. So I did the grown up thing....I passed the buck and asked Caitlin and Esaias what to do! "You can go Mum," they both replied, without looking up from the rows of basket filled with pebbles, sticks, twigs...darn it, now I feel rejected!
I have come to realise when you make a decision as a parent there is not always a right and a wrong answer and whichever way you go you are likely to be guilty or anxious...good luck to you Mr Cameron I can't even make decisions for 3 children!


No comments:
Post a Comment