Pages

Thursday, 11 August 2011

Little Visitors


Probably troubled by a degree of mother's indecision ( see to leave or not to leave post!)  Jamie seemed a little anxious to leave Dylan and Edith here overnight, so I sent these pictures to her and Martin to reassure her that "Dylith" were tucked in bed having followed the same routine they are used to at home (oh how I envy mothers with routines)   They were little angels and played so nicely with our children.  I have always had a soft spot for Dylan, and now Edith has passed her second birthday I have a soft spot for her to (I'm afraid I don't like babies no matter how cute!), so it's always nice to have them over because they are like family to me.  I don't know how many nieces and nephews I have, but Dylan and Edith actually treat me like an Auntie and it always makes me feel special :)

No comments: