Pages

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

A little random gesture

I was asked why I keep a blog just recently, and I couldn't really think of an answer.  Jamie keeps her blog so she can let her family know how she is doing in the UK, another friends seems to use it as a photo journal, someone else uses it (not well because she is always too busy to blog!) to promote her business.


I don't really know why I blog, an element of being too lazy to scrapbook my photos (it's so much easier to put them on here and Creative Memories really sucked the fun out of scrapbooking for me), an element of it is I need a place to vent my frustration so that I don't offend people with my strong and often unfounded opinions, and another element is to preserve a part of myself for my children, and yet another to collect random bits of my thoughts.  


This one one of those random posts!  I have been listening to this song a lot (it's from Glee of course!) and I just love the lyrics, particularly the last little bit.  It's funny how when I have Lewis with me I feel so strong and able, when he is away I feel like a half person...I can cope with out him but, not as well, like a portion of my brain is missing and I can' think things through properly!  He often says he doesn't know how I do what I do, but I always tell him I take of everyone because he takes care of me.  Thank you Mr M x



"You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late, this could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend"



No comments: