I'm just having an off day today because life is just a little difficult at the moment, and I do mean that it's just a little difficult. Lewis has been and will be working most of the Easter holiday. I keep wishing the days away until he is off, but then I have realised that once he is off work for a couple of days I have to go back to work. I feel like we hardly see each other and so my main source or love and reassurance feels a little bit not there right now.
Of course I am at home with the children and I know they adore me so it's not all bad. But I've also begun to wonder about some friends who seem to be avoiding us, sure it's me being paranoid but I feel a little rejected today. To be honest I am not a very social person anyhow, but I always thought it was nice to have a couple of friends just so Lewis could get a break from me!
On the positive side we have some "new to us" sofas and blinds and the house looks really good. I have had PLENTY of time to give things a really good clean while I have been at home, and it's been really nice. The next half term is only four weeks long so I hope the house doesn't get in such a state again!
1 comment:
I totally understand what you are saying. I had that kind of day today. Just feeling crappy and unloved a little bit and unsure of where my life is going to take me. So many changes for me..... and yet I still feel a little bit scared. But I am glad that we do not always feel this way. When your husband is home try and make some alone time even if it is watching a movie. It is the small things that make us happy. Chin up buttercup your family loves you!!
Post a Comment