Pages

Monday, 11 April 2011

30 day picture challenge...




Day 13: A picture of your your favourite band/ artist.  No matter who comes and who goes, Blur will always have a place in my heart because they were my favourite during my teenage years.  My best friend and I would always get into heated debates (she liked Oasis, I liked Blur - I'm surprised we stayed friends as long as we did!!) and of course after Blur won the Country House vs Roll With it War in 1995 I had the opportunity to gloat forever more!  Though Parklife is my favourite Blur song (at 30 I can still bounce indie style all the way through it!!!), Song 2 is one of the children's favourites and it always makes me smile to see my kids rocking out to one of Mum's songs.  The day Song 2 is on the golden oldies on Radio 2 is the day I will officially be old, but for now I'm still bouncing :)

No comments: