I made this card for my Dad. He has finally got himself his dream job as a park ranger type person in Scotland. I really hope this will give him a fresh start. I have used quilling on this card, it was my first attempt! Not bad me thinks! I like the effect and twizzling the paper is easy enough, it's the sticking down part that is tricky!
Nathan made us this Easter card at school. He brought it home and said "Mum! We painted with a potato!!" in a tone that implied he thought his teacher had gone a little crazy and had given them potatoes instead of paint brushes!
And finally, this one I made for a couple at church who have just had their baby 8 weeks before he was due. I can't imagine how hard it must be for them, but it made me incredibly thankful for my healthy and happy children!



2 comments:
Cute Cards :)
Why Thank you :)
Post a Comment