Pages

Tuesday, 27 October 2009

We're all going to the zoo...

It is 4:30am and I can't sleep because we are going to the zoo today and I am so excited!!! I have always wanted to take Lewis to the zoo because he has never been to one! He's definitely not as excited as I am, but I can't wait to go! We are going to Blackpool Zoo because they participate in the Tesco Clubcard Deals scheme and we have £40 of vouchers from them which will cover our entrance...yay for Tesco! We are also borrowing Mum's car to go in so I don't have to worry about our car which is still poorly, but is booked in for a week on friday.
It's half term this week and I am really enjoying having the children at home, we are planning on some very spooky activities this week as we get ready for our Spooky Housewarming party on the 31st of October. Yesterday we made sparkly bats which was lots of fun though Nathan ended up gluing most of the sequins to himself!
Right I'm off to Google some car activities for the children because the bit I'm not looking forward to his travelling with Caitlin who will moan constantly until we get to the zoo unless we give her a stack of stuff to do, bless her! Will pop some pictures on soon :)

No comments: