I think I have spent the majority of last week taking care of other people's children and as delightful as that was (and I mean that most sincerely), I am shattered!! However, I am in the very lucky position of having Lewis home for two days now so in order to cheer myself up I dragged him off to Brigg to do some floor shopping, and we have booked Britcliffe Carpets (who we have used before) to come and do the dining room next week. The dining room is that last room in the house to need flooring. I am also really happy because Darryl is coming to clean the other carpets this saturday so by a week on thursday I will have a whole house of beautiful flooring yipee!
I have to say I am so grateful we found Britcliffe carptes, they are a family business including their beautiful dog who observes all and has the sweetest tempremant. They treat us like old friends and have always helped us to choose suitable flooring that is within our budget rather than pressing us to spend a little bit more. They come when they say they will, they do the job quickly and professionally and leave eveything tidy. I'm so glad that I live here, where there are still family businesses who provide good service.
I also have to say that we are so lucky with our hairdresser to. Jacquena is so good at cutting hair, and although I miss having the full works on my hair, I don't miss having to try and wrestle Nathan while he has his haircut. We have found that if we turn the TV on and let him watch that, he will sit pretty well for Jacquena plus I think as he gets older and gets to know Jacquena he will get better at sitting for her. But she is an absolute saint with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment