Pages

Thursday, 1 October 2009

Pictures of the cheeky monkies

Caitlin and Esaias enjoy a snuggle
Esaias has such a lovely smile

One of Caitlin's photos, this is Nathan's beautiful blue eye, I am sure Caitlin will be an art student one day just like her Pip.


Another one of Caitlin's photos. Nathan crawling through the tunnel in our garden.
Happy October to everyone, this is one of my favourite months mostly because it includes Halloween and half term. This year we are having a spooky housewarming party for Halloween and I am sooooo excited! We are hiring a bouncy castle type slide for the garden (so don't expect Dylan to go to bed on time Jamie) and we have just got some spooky skeletons and pumpkins to hang up. I'm also trying to find some black material to hang in the hallway to block the stairs off so that we can create a spooky tunnel in our hallway. I'm not sure why I like Halloween so much, especially since its an import from the unmentionable country (Lol) but there you have it!
We got back from Nottingham yesterday, and had a lovely chilled evening together which was nice. Unfortunately it didn't seem like Alison was coming out of hospital yesterday, here's hoping she will be out today.




No comments: