Pages

Monday, 14 November 2011

Not acting my age this week!

I DO try to behave like a responsible grown up most of the time, but if you asked me whether I am more excited about going to see Breaking Dawn on Thursday night or Christmas, it would be a tough call right now!  I am really looking forward to it, but I am not looking forward to work the next day...fingers crossed I will stay awake!
I am sleeping through most of today so I hope I will be plenty rested by Thursday.  I have spent all weekend being barely able to speak above a squeak, which has been so annoying, but not as annoying as the real hacking cough I have now that makes me sound like I am a chain smoker...yuck!  I did go into work, but the head decided, wisely, that I would be better at home, so here I am enjoying what daytime TV has to offer!  Fun times!

No comments: