Caitlin: "I am not driving you down to school. You can walk!"
Esaias: "You are awesome!"
Nathan: "You're my angel."
2. What makes Mummy happy?
2. What makes Mummy happy?
C: "When I come up with ace things, and I give presents to you, or make things for you."
E: "Pretzels!"
N: "Doing cute things"3. What makes Mummy sad?
C: "When we refuse to do the dishwasher."
C: "When we refuse to do the dishwasher."
E: "When we're naughty."
N: "When I have a horrible day at school."4. How does Mummy make you laugh?
C: "When Nathan say, like, really weird things!"
E: "When Mummy does something silly."
N: "I don't know. I have no idea but you do make me laugh. I know, I know....doing the Mummy stare!"
5. What was Mummy like as a child?
C: "Strange!"
E: "Awesome!"
N: "Naughty and good."
6. How old is Mummy?
C: "30/31"
E: "34"
N: "34"
7. How tall is Mummy?
C: "That big" (holding hand in the air)
E: "Bigger than me"
N: "158cm" (I am 153cm! Close enough!)
8. What is Mummy's favourite thing to do?
C: "Organise things. Cause you have OCD or something!"
E: "Knit!"
N: "Play Don't Starve"
9. What does Mummy do when you're not around?
C: "Secretly eat pretzels and chocolate!"
E: "Watch movies, we're not allowed to like Twilight, and pretend to kiss Edward."
N: "Smooch with daddy!"
10. If your Mummy becomes famous, what will it be for?
C: "OCD-ness"
C: "OCD-ness"
E: "Cooking!"
N: The most realistic of kissing Edward!"11. What is your Mummy really good at?
C: "Cooking and organising my bedroom without my permission!"
C: "Cooking and organising my bedroom without my permission!"
E: "Being awesome!"
N: "Giving hugs!"12. What is your Mummy not very good at?
C: "Lying to us!"
C: "Lying to us!"
E: "Minecraft"
N: "I don't know."13. What does your Mummy do for her job?
C: "A Phineas-y job. It is really, really hard."
E: "Nothing..."
N: "Look after us."14. What is your Mummy's favorite food?
C: "Pretzels and chocolate, and Pepsi"
E: "Chocolate oranges and Pepsi Max!"
N: "Popcorn"15. What makes you proud of your Mummy?
C: "Her awesomeness"
E: "Her loveliness"
N: "All of you" 16. If your Mummy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
C: "Mum on Phineas and Ferb"
E: "Tweety pie's owner, because she protects the bird and you protect us!"
N: "I don't know!"
17. What do you and your Mummy do together?
C: "Gossip!"
C: "Gossip!"
E: "Hug"
N: "Sleep in the same bed when I have nightmares."18. How are you and your Mummy the same?
C: "We both have the same sense of humour."
C: "We both have the same sense of humour."
E: "We wear glasses and we have brown eyes."
N: "We are in the same family!"19. How are you and your Mummy different?
C: "Mummy is more sympathetic than me."
E: "I play Minecraft, you don't. I like Stampy Cat, you don't!"
N: "You're older than me!"20. How do you know your Mummy loves you?
C: "You say it to me like every single minute of every single day in as many ways as possible."
E: "You say I'm your favourite."
N: "You made me!"
No comments:
Post a Comment