Pages

Monday, 3 October 2011

Life is stressful

I just haven't had the energy to post just recently because life has just got on top of me at the minute.  No matter how much I do I can never quite get caught up and the PMDD is really making everything twice as hard on top of that.
I know this is the point where I should count my blessings, but I'm afraid if I start counting anything I will nod off to sleep!
We are really plagues by illness at the moment, nothing serious, just coughs and colds but enough to drag us down.  Caitlin gets a heat rash whenever she is ill, but I have never known her to have one as bad as it is now.  She is struggling to sleep at night and she spent most of last night screaming at me while I tried every method and lotion to try and reduce her discomfort, it was heartbreaking and exhausting.

No comments: