Pages

Thursday, 28 October 2010

Nathan and his Pumpkin


Let me introduce you to Nathan's favourite companion at the moment.  It's a pumpkin!  We have no idea why, but since I brought the pumpkin home yesterday he has carried it every where with him.  He took it upstairs to play on the Wii with him (and dropped it off the bed, it made a huge crash and set us in a panic until we heard Nathan say "ooops!") he brought it down for a drink, and then took it up to bed because he said it was "a bit tired".  Now he is sat watching TV with it.  How is he going to feel when I cut it open, take out its insides and make them into pie???  I only hope that he will think it's an even better "friend" when I carve a smiley face on it!  I don't think this will end well...

No comments: