On the 26th of February 2010 Nathan started at New Holland Church of England and Methodist Primary School! Although Caitlin and Esaias are at Wootton, with me working at New Holland it just makes more sense for Nathan to go there until he is ready to start full time. I am sad that I will have to wait a little longer for my school photo with them all in blue jumpers but it is for the best. His first day went ever so well, the other children really took care of him and he coped really well with being sat in a busy dining hall. I thought when he saw me in the dining hall he wouldn't sit and eat his dinner but he sat in his place and ate all of his packed lunch. If he carries on being good like this I might try him on school dinners.I can't believe my youngest child is at school. It has been a struggle at times to get to this point but I have to say it has gone quickly and all of a sudden my little babies are all at school, Caitlin will be in the junior class in September eeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment