Pages

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

I've always been a bit of a moaner...

...ok well a LOT of a moaner, but those who love me seem to ignoring my grumbles and bring out the nicer side of me. But here I am grumbling again, and this is why I am just so frustrated! For some time now, about two months I think, I seem to have been not quite right. Not ill exactly, just tired all the time no matter much sleep I get. It used to be that I would have a couple of weeks like this and then I would just pick right up again as soon as a particular date arrived (oh the joy of being a woman!). But I am still waiting to pick up again. I feel like I am plodding through each day, doing the bare minimum and hoping it will suffice. My enthusiasm has vanished and I have no idea what to do to get it back. Since this is now a constant thing I can't blame the PMDD, but I'm wondering if I should go and get an allergy test done to see if it is what I am eating that makes me feel this way. I certainly have some food intolerances but at the moment it is just trial and error trying to work it out.
Anyway, enough of all that, one thing that did make me smile today happened at work. I spent a little extra time doing my hair this morning to try and cheer myself up. When I got to work one of the little boys said to me "Are you having a bad hair day miss? Your hair is sticking up all over the place!" later on one of the little girls said "I like you hair today miss, it looks really nice." And so we see the difference between boys and girls he he!

No comments: