Pages

Thursday, 27 November 2008

The great Poo run!

So we had to take a 'sample' from Esaias and get it to Scunthorpe in the space of two hours. The opportunity, shall we say, presented itself yesterday. Esaias did it in the potty, I had the car. Unfortunately he did at 2:30pm and there was no way I was going to get back for Caitlin, so I had to get Caitlin out of school early and make a mad dash through manic traffic to Scunthorpe General. When we eventually found pathology it was 4:15pm, so we just made it! Hopefully this will give us some answers, fingers crossed.
In other non-poo news, we have been offered a house in Ulceby. It is a brand new house and I was really excited about it, but now I am getting quite nervous. Not only does it mean moving right before Christmas, but I am really unsure of the area. I went down there in the car today only to be 'gorped' at by some chav looking people. However, we have survived Bolton so maybe I shouldn't be such a snob!
It all hangs on the size of the house, the state of the kitchen and whether or not we have a driveway. We didn't have a driveway in Bolton and we managed but our car insurance was a whopping £136 per month. of course we were both under 25 and it was Bolton not Ulceby. I need to check on car insurance figures as soon as I know about the parking situation. Hopefully we will be looking at the house next week, possibly on my birthday (is that a sign???) which I am looking forward to.

No comments: