Our Vauxhall Zafira died a death. It was a sad day. We bought that car when I was pregnant with Phineas, and it was an official step towards "Large Family" status. Fortunately, the day it shuddered to a stand still was the day that we bought another car. Unfortunately, it wasn't, on reflection a wise purchase. Definitely a life lesson. So that car got scrapped, and we made a series of big decisions in the space of a day! One of which was to put Lewis through his CBT and purchase a 125cc moped. It has reduced our outgoings, which is always a good thing and Lewis is beginning a journey into the world of bikers...something he has wanted to do for YEARS.
The boys are very impressed with his purchase, and I have a sinking feeling that they will follow in Daddy's footsteps!
In other news, the school reports are in and it has been a successful year for all of our children. I am so proud of them all.
Things are settling back to a much calmer pace. I don't think I have felt this calm since September 2015! Which is completely mad. I have been anxious for far too long, and it has taken a huge toll on my mental and physical health. Things are looking up now though, and my New Year's resolution of self care is definitely paying off.
No comments:
Post a Comment