Pages

Sunday, 20 December 2015

The Mummy Quiz

What is something Mummy always say to you?
C: “Right place, right time!”
E: “I love you, you know that!”
N: “Get your butt off tech!”
What makes Mummy happy?
C: “Magic (the Gathering”
E: “Relaxing”
N: “Magic”
What makes Mummy sad?
C: “No chocolate!”
E: “Being without us!”
N: “No Pepsi!”
How does Mummy make you laugh?
C: “By making me jump!”
E: “A lot of things...
N: “Her jokes, you like to joke around.”
What was Mummy like as a child?
C: “A cheeky devil!”
E: “A goody two shoes!”
N: “Mischevious!”
How old is Mummy?
C: “32”
E: “35”
N: “35”
How tall is Mummy?
C: “5.5 foot”
E: “30cm... no wait she can't be as small as that... 3foot”
N: “1m and 50 cm!”
What is Mummy's favourite thing to do?
C: “Be with daddy.”
E: “Now that's hard, sewing or playing Magic with Daddy.”
N: “Play Don't Starve”
What does Mummy do when you're not around?
C: “Kiss Daddy, thousands of times.”
E: “Tidy the house.”
N: “Kiss Daddy!!”
If Mummy becomes famous, what would it be for?
C: “World's tidies house (I don't know where she lives!!)
E: “Cooking.”
N: “Best knitter!”
What is Mummy really good at?
C: “ Sewing”
E: “Keeping the house tidy” (seriously, do the kids not see the mess??”
N: “Magic”
What is Mummy not good at?
C: “Being messy!”
E: “Minecraft”
N: “Playing Minecraft.”
What is Mummy's favourite food?
C: “Chocolate”
E: “Something really random, like spaghetti!”
N: “Chocolate”
What makes you proud of Mummy
C: “Too much”
E: “She can persevere at something, like she found it difficult to play Magic and now she is really good at it.”
N: “She likes to help out”
If Mummy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
C: “Scrooge!! I'm joking! Minnie mouse...no wait Daisy Duck!”
E: “Jerry because no matter what happens you'll always get away with it!”
N: “Wil E Kayote, because he wants to eat Road Runner, and you say you are so cute I want to eat you up!”
What do you and Mummy do together?
C: “We do girly stuff.”
E: “Play board games.”
N: “Hug!”
How are you and Mummy the same
C: “We share the same brain cell, we have half a brain each, you have the organised side, I have the creative, mental side!”
E: “We have the same eye colour.”
N: “We both go BAAAAAAAHH when we are mad!”
How are you and Mummy different?
C: “I don't know... Mum takes things more seriously than me.”
E: “I'm a boy not a girl!”
N: “We life different things. I like tech and you don't, you organise things!”
How do you know Mummy loves you?
C: “Because she just does!”
E: “Because she feeds me!”

N: “Because she is the best Mum in the world!”

No comments: