Pages

Saturday, 14 June 2014

Baking, making and snuggling...

 I miss baking so much!  I love having the time to create in my kitchen, but these days I rarely have the energy or time to do this.  I am hoping to do much more once I finish work in July (5 weeks and counting).  In the mean time these are some mini projects.  Caitlin made these cheese straws  ALL BY HERSELF.  I was supervising, but had no input what so ever.  I am getting daily reminders that my little girl, is in fact not-so-little girl, and so I endeavour to promote her independence while fighting the urge to have a full on panic attack!
 Hot dogs...get it?
 No matter how big she gets she will always have time for baby brother snuggles.  Caitlin is such a fantastic big sister.
This is my first attempt at a loom band.  I don't understand the appeal of these at all, but I have had to learn how to do them so I can keep up with my kids and the Young Women.  Still loving my calling, so I made this one in the YW Value colours :)

No comments: