Pages

Sunday, 6 October 2013

General Conference

I LOVE to sit and listen to General Conference, though I have to admit it has taken a while for me to feel this way about General Conference.  The difference is that we now watch it at home.  I know that some of my family feel very strongly about attending Church to watch General Conference, but it is so nice to not have to rush out of the door and travel to Scunthorpe.
Having said all that, it has been really tricky this Sunday.  Lewis is on lates, which never helps, but I have also had a stampede of people through the house.  Each welcome, but have left me feeling emotionally and physically drained.  It seems that every time I sat down someone or something demanded I got up.  What I have managed to listen to however, has been wonderful.  Particularly President Uchtdorf's comments...but no surprise there as he is my favourite shhhh!

No comments: