We had a lovely visit to the Pink Pig Farm last Thursday. Phineas enjoyed playing in the hay bales and was scooping as much hay towards his mouth as he could in a desperate attempt to eat it!! I guess it looked appealing! We had great fun with the Pig Whizzer, which showered us with water, and I made a mental note to take the children back one hot day with swimming costumes. At the end of the day they are Lincolnshire children born and bred (aside from Esaias who was born in Bolton, but still Lincs bred!) and so I had no qualms in explaining to them that the sausages we bought were made from the pigs running around the fields. I had a whole speech planned about treating animals with respect and so on, but they just accepted this as fact and carried on.
1 comment:
http://doctorcopmuter3.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment