It's daft really. I have given a lot of thought about making our home a sanctuary. I have realised that me stressing stops the home feeling like a sanctuary. It has also occurred to me that I try to do too much and also that lots of things, like my craft things, are spread all over so I never do pleasant things because it is too much of a chore to bring it all together. So, while watching General Conference, I set about gathering things together and storing them in one place. It has helped. I have also stopped trying to write a diary, scrapbook and blog. Where is the sense in this?? I might as well gather all my thoughts and pictures on my blog. How foolish of me not to recognise this sooner :/
For too long I have been trying to live up to the super Molly Mormon stereotype, but it has to stop, or I will burn out again and that is definitely not a good thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment