Since I am feeling absolutely dreadful right now, owing to being full of cold in addition to the usual pain, I have mostly been wearing my PJs! I was only thinking the other day how aside from the pregnancy related conditions I have encountered, I have been quite healthy during this pregnancy. This is my first cold, and I have had no icky spots. My hair is always fine and pregnancy makes little difference to that, but my nails are always strong so not much difference there either. I do kind of think that at least I have a cold now, and hopefully I will avoid them once the baby is here because being sleep deprived and snot filled does not sound like a good combination to me!!
We are also gearing up for Halloween right now. I love this time of year! Yesterday we had spooky milkshakes (which are so nice on my sore throat). Simple, and yet pretty "ghoul" I thought!
No comments:
Post a Comment