Pages

Sunday, 26 February 2012

PGL and a stay in hospital

Thankfully the two were unrelated!
 This was the zip wire I did twice, it was incredible!  Sadly Caitlin buckled to peer pressure and didn't do it.  Luckily she wasn't in my group or I would have made sure she did it!!!
 And so I had a great time at PGL and all was great until I came home to a very unwell little boy.  Nathan was so poorly that our GP advised us to take him to A+E and that was before we found out he'd bumped his head the previous day at school.  The hospital kept him in and had a real struggle to get his temperature down, but he finally got discharged yesterday afternoon with  diagnosis of head injury with pyrexia and vomiting, poor little mite!
 He did rather enjoy the chicken nuggets in bed!
And being able to sit around and play on his Ipod.
He was very pleased to be able to put some clothes back on, at one point he was sat in his pants with a fan blasting on him and wasn't allowed so much as a sheet to cover his dignity!  Thankfully he is all better.  Esaias is feeling a bit under the weather to, he has a temperature so Lewis has been up and down all night giving them both calpol every four hours.  It's going to be a nice lazy Sunday for us again!

No comments: