Pages

Sunday, 11 December 2011

Almost Nathan's 5th birthday




We'll just scoot on by the fact that I turned 31 this week and go right on to...
Nathan's 5th birthday!

 He has being going on, and on and on about this Harry Potter book since a little girl at school brought it in and he LOVES his.  When he opened it he shouted "It's just what I always wanted!" "Yessss!" declared his jubilant mother!
To celebrate we went to see Puss in Boots at the cinema with family and one of Nathan's school friends, followed by a McDonalds.  It was a lovely day.
On each of the children's birthdays I always think back to the day they were born, I remember venturing out in the middle of the frosty night to drop Caitlin and Esaias off at Mum's while we made the second trip to the hospital.  It was a crazy and comical 12 hours after that, but he was worth it all.  Happy Birthday Nathan :)

No comments: