Pages

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Barton Bike Nite 2011

 Some rather sticky waifs and strays I found on the street corner...

 ...and a rather handsome PCSO I saw lurking about
We had a quick potter round Barton Bike Nite tonight.  It always amazes me how many bikes cram into Barton for one night, and as we left at around 7pm, bikes were still pouring in!  The children had a lovely time admiring the bikes, but I have to say I felt very nervous.  As I looked around at all the people in the pubs, it made me feel so uneasy to leave my husband knowing he will have to deal with them later on.  To be fair, the bikers aren't usually the problem, it's the usual suspects but tonight they ALL pile into Barton.  Silly, really because this is Lewis's job, but I will be happier when he returns home tonight.

No comments: