Pages

Saturday, 4 September 2010

My big boy...


and here he is the main man himself!  This is Esaias just starting to get the hang of riding  his bike.  Before this, Esaias has refused to even get on a bike without stabilisers so this was major progress.  Today, he kept trying and trying and got better and better, but he finally cracked it when he was under a little pressure.  One of the older boys who lives nearby was cycling round and round Esaias making comments about how easy it was to ride a bike and two more of his friends (little girls) were stood infront of our drive way saying oh no he's going to ride down the drive and crash.  Esaias walked his bike up to the top of our little drive way, put his head down and started pedalling and he just kept going!  I wish I could have filmed it but he was obviously proving a point and I didn't want to ruin his "rep" by  standing there filming him.  I was so so proud of him!  He has really tried hard today, kept going even when it was hard and I'm so pleased to say he has been rewarded for his efforts, he's now biking around with the cute little blonde girl from across the street...like father like son :)

No comments: