Pages

Saturday, 24 April 2010

Happy St George's Day...

I know I'm a day late, but I still wanted to wish you all a Happy St George's Day. I have to say it pleased me no end that as I was driving around from place to place yesterday I saw quite a few St George's Crosses flying. Only a few years ago people were too afraid to fly the English flag because the PC army said that it might offend other members of our "multicultural" society and people were getting fined...madness huh? It seems though, after a nmber of years of getting walked all over and bullied, the English people are finally standing up for themselves, and all I can say is about time!
I have no objection to foreigners making their home here as long as they pay their way and appreciate that they are living in England and not an extension of their own country. To be honest I think the majority of them get that, but these intefering PC people stick their noses in and create bad feeling.
You don't see the Scots, the Welsh or the Irish being told not to fly their flag and hopefully there will come a day when our flags line the streets on St George's day...even if noone really knows who he was or what he did aside from bumping off a dragon :)

No comments: