Pages

Friday, 25 September 2009

TV or not TV

I'm still sick, and to make matters worse Lewis had to go into work this morning on what should of been his day off.
Recently we got TV back, before that we had a TV but just had DVDs so we didn't ned to have a TV licence. However, I recently decided it would be nice to have CBeebies, and I have to say it has been nice to chill with Lewis and watch TV at night (we watched How Clean is Your House last night eewwwww!). So we got TV back. But the children - particularly Esaias - have been watching it in the morning which has slowed him down in getting ready for school and so he's been late nearly every day this week, mostly because I just haven't had the energy to argue with him about the TV. But today was the final straw and so I have decided that there is to be NO TV in the morning until the children are completely ready for school. I'm kind of left wondering whether its really worth all this hassle?
Aside from that the good news is that Esaias has been offered a modelling contract. It is just that, not a guarantee of any work, but again just nice to know that they think he is cute enough to put on their books! Having said that I just read about all these child stars who end up in the Priory Clinic...we'll just have to keep him grounded lol!

No comments: