
We have a carpet in our front room :) It's a little nerve wracking choosing carpets I've found, because you can't really tell howit is going to look in your room until it is down. However, I have to say that I think we made a good call with this one and I am really happy with it. Yipee! Only the hallway and the dining area to go now. We are having tiles in the hall and vinyl in the dining area so we will be putting both of these down ourselves (I say ourselves but I really mean with a LOT of help from friends!) so these will be cheaper to do, which is also a real blessing. By the end of this month we will have the corsa out of the garage to, so there shouldn't be anymore huge bills for a while which will be nice.
We also received our letter to attend the skills to foster course in April...eeek! We are both so nervous about that!
1 comment:
looks great--can't wait to see it in person! And congrats on the fostering stuff. Seems like a real red letter day for you!
Post a Comment