Pages

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

And we're still moving...

and oh it is getting soooooo boring now! There has been so much to do at the old house, but all I want to do is to straighten out my lovely new house! I will be so glad when we hand the keys over and it is all over. I guess that Lewis feels the same because he has been a bit grumpy these last few days. However, we did have a nice time chilling out last night watching Bones (and scaring ourselves silly because we are big pansies he he!)
I am so excited about the new house, it really feels like a fresh new start which is simply delicious!
In other news, Esaias and Nathan have both had a haircut today and they look much smarter now. I also bought them both some new shoes, hopefully Nathan will actually wear these ones. I took them to Clark's in Barton (not THE Clarks a different Clarks) It is a lovely family run shoe shop, with such lovely friendly staff (unless your children wear trainers, in which case they are still friendly but you will be on the receiving end of a lengthy lecture - and of course they are right) There are three men who work there and I think that they are Father, Son and Grandson. It is so nice to go to an old fashioned shop where people still speak to you and treat you nicely. Apart from Tesco staff, which are of course always wonderful, so many of the staff in other shops are just rude. Perhaps with the 'Credit Crunch' people will realise that rudeness loses customers and that puts their job in danger...I dare to dream!

No comments: