...to everyone and we wish you a happy New Year for 2009. It is still manic around here, but we have move most of our things to the new house and are settling in really well. I love the new house it just 100% better than the house we were in.
At the moment I am at Lewis' mum's house for the family weekend. Not my most favourite of passtimes but it is quite laid back this year which is nice. Simon's children are so lovely and really helping out with the boys (Jacob has just taken Nathan off to get a drink..bless), So that makes a difference, because normally I am chasing the kids while Lewis sits and has shouting contests with his family (they are just a bit diva-ish!!), and so the whole thing becomes quite exhausting. Still, it but once a year and as a reward I get to go to the Next sale...woohoo!
The children got some really lovely presents and really seemed to enjoy their Christmas boxes. We popped the smarties that Joan bought the children into their boxes and Esaias was more impressed with them than anything else in there shouting "woohoo sweeties" when he saw them. Caitlin also appreciated the pink smarties...thanks Joan and John :)
No comments:
Post a Comment